Sunday
5th May 2024
17:41 (EST)
 Portal  •  Forums  •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages •  News Archive  •  Album •  Log in
 Gambling Portal •  Coupons Search •  Bonus Search •   Free Lotto  •  Games Arcade  •  How To Guides  •  Stats
•  Please Register or Log in to unlock our member-only features like Live Chat, Free Cash Redeems, Best Sites Voting, Bonus Bounty Slot, Free Bingo, and Random Treasure!  •

POSTING PROFILE PHOTOS
krazykracker
Half Dollar Crusher
Half Dollar Crusher

CC-Points
Game Points 2000
VIP Points 0
Bingo Points 0

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:01 pm    SOMEBODY, ANYBODY, HELP ME!! Reply with quoteBack to top

ALL THE PHOTOS IM TRYING TO UPLOAD WONT BECAUSE FILE IS TOO BIG - PICTURES WERE TAKEN ON DIGITAL CAMERA AND LOADED INTO COMPUTER - HOW CAN I SHRINK THE FILES TO ALLOW? Confused Confused
OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
crushadmin
Site Admin
Site Admin

CC-Points
Game Points 2000
VIP Points 0
Bingo Points 0

uk.gif

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:23 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there,

You need to load the files into a graphics program (like Paint Shop, Photo Shop - there are many programs out there) - if anyone has suggestions of free ones that can edit files that would be fine to post here.

Load the files (not sure what type), perhaps resize them (to say 400x300 pixels max) and then save them as JPG files (for best compression). - you can often adjust the compression % when you save if there is an Options button when saving the file.

Hope that helps

Cheers,
Geno/CC

HiddenView user's profileSend private message    
char1984
150 Gold Dollar Crusher
150 Gold Dollar Crusher

CC-Points
Game Points 2000
VIP Points 2
Bingo Points 0

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:17 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Very Happy Oh Boy, Krazy I have been trying all day also so if you figure out the secret please let me know. Mine also came off digital and dont want to shrink down.

krazykracker
Half Dollar Crusher
Half Dollar Crusher

CC-Points
Game Points 2000
VIP Points 0
Bingo Points 0

usa.gif

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:55 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

ok aftermany times trying - mainly because i am so not photo shop savvy
i finally got it!! if you have a program on your computer that deals with pictures, i happen to have hp photoshop premire, just load photos into it, and you should be able to go to an edit function, and look for a re-size option. mine had pre set settings for email, blog and forums, just push the size in and save!

Jump to:   

Show permissions

SOMEBODY, ANYBODY, HELP ME!!, General Questions - Online Bingo Chat Forum