Casino Crush Online Gambling
Casino Crush Contests - Get a Cash Bonus on your birthday! See how to boost!
crushadmin - Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:18 pm
Post subject: Get a Cash Bonus on your birthday! See how to boost!
Yes, you read right - we are now giving away a CASH BONUS ON YOUR BIRTHDAY, and just like many casinos - this will be based on your loyalty / activity over the past year (from your last birthday - as registered in your forum profile) ...
This will be valid from any birthdays occurring from the start of this new incentive (1st May 2017) + 1 year -- so can be claimed from 1st May 2018 onwards.
Why a year ahead? This is to ensure fairness for everyone as the bonus is available 1 year from the same point for everyone). It also gives everyone a good chance to increase their participation and see how it will increase their birthday bonus.
The amounts below are now finalized and not expected to be changed at least until a complete year of being available (ie. until 1st May 2019)
The calculation of your bonus will be as follows:-
- New topics created in any of the Bonus forums (including coupons) where you start a new and valid topic about a no deposit / match bonus / special promotion for a gambling site or group in the appropriate forums
----> $0.15 for each Promotional / Bonus topic posted since your last birthday
- this includes the following forums:-
- No Deposit Casino Bonuses,
- New and Existing Depositor Casino Bonuses and Promos
- Casino Coupons Forum - No Deposit (via Add Coupon Codes page)
- The Cheap Freebie Bucket
- Email / Trivia / Survey Bonuses / Accounts to check
- Casino Coupons Forum - Match Deposit (via Add Coupons Codes page)
- Slots Tournaments / Tourneys
- Bingo Bonuses
- Lotteries, Free Lottos and prize draw sites
- Online Skill Games
- Sportsbooks and Sports Betting
---> $0.10 for each topic created in the following forums are included:-
- Lucky Winners (share your winning screenshots and stories)
- Please help shape our forum
- Banter & Bitchin' (General Chat)
- Taking part by replying in contests (valid replies only)
----> $0.02 for every valid repy (post) taking part in any contest
- Posts made in our Contests forum and those that have since been moved to Past Contests and Winners will be included in this calculation.
- Posting your casino and / or slots review (must be unique, genuine and approved to be in the Final review forums)
----> $1.2 per full, unique, genuine, own review that is accepted
- Member Casino Reviews (Final)
- Member Slots Reviews (Final)
- Member Bingo Reviews (Final)
- EXTRA previous years activity bonus!
----> You also get extra (smaller but can build up) bonuses for ALL your topics and posts made before your last birthday! (if applicable) -- as an added loyalty bonus for those that have made us great in the past and make us more so in the future
EACH BONUS IS ROUNDED *UP* to the nearest full $1
Any cash bonus is ON TOP of any other winnings! So actively taking part in all these activities AT LEAST increases your birthday bonus -- ON TOP OF contest wins!!!
Terms: (subject to refinement)
-- You MUST CLAIM your birthday bonus within 5 days of your birthday (as recorded in your forum profile) -- any claims after 5 days unfortunately will be ignored and you may not claim until your next birthday -- so make a note in your diary OR if you know you will be absent - you may claim a maximum of 5 days before your birthday --- any claims earlier than 5 days will be deleted and ignored without notice ... so please only do this when there are 5 or less days!
-- You claim by sending a PM (Private Message) to crushadmin with the subject -- BIRTHDAY BONUS CLAIM -- please read above term before doing so - otherwise it may be deleted and ignored without notice!!
-- Only valid posts (those not removed by admin for any reason at their discretion) ... this can include but not exclusive to ... posting invalid coupons / telling others to check accounts continuously / repeating others or your own too soon / etc etc etc
- The calculation will be made on your birthday automatically and will then be subject to manual review by an administrator before any amount is advised or paid.
- This promotion is intended as an incentive to encourage you to participate regularly and is not intended to create competition amongst members.
- You can get an ESTIMATE of what you may receive as a cash bonus based on your past 365 days of activity. If you have been a member for less than that time of course it can only calculate based on what activity has taken place up to the point you joined so you can estimate this by multiplying it up depending on your current membership duration ... i.e. if you've been a member 1 month - multiply by 12, 3 months - multiply by 4, 6 months - double it ... etc etc (more detailed instructions are on the page) ...
- Any estimate is based on your PAST 365 days and of course your bonus calculation on your next birthday will be based on the 365 prior to that date.
- Any such bonus will be added to the Contest Wins pages and paid along with other contest prizes and all standard terms and conditions of contests and payments applies (including minimum amounts and having a valid payment method and enough CCpoints to redeem) ...
- If you are not eligible for any bonus then you will be credited $1 (redeemable for 100 ccpoints) and this will be added to your Contest Wins (you still MUST CLAIM it within 5 days of your birthday as registered within your forum profile!)
- This is NOT a contest. The only purpose of this is to encourage happy regular participation in our many forum activities and contributing information that is useful for other visitors and members. Everyone can earn a good birthday bonus and can only increase with better participation
SEE MY BIRTHDAY BONUS ESTIMATION
Shirlsplay - Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:30 pm
WoW Geno , I looked at my estimate for past activity , And all i can say is WoW.
CATLICKER - Mon May 01, 2017 8:07 am
Hey shirls, can you loan me 10K ?
annacris - Mon May 01, 2017 12:17 pm
Great!!!! Thanks Geno
NonoNanette - Mon May 01, 2017 4:31 pm
Geno you are way to good to us! Thanks
dbonkers - Tue May 09, 2017 9:15 pm
Thanks Geno sounds good. Can't wait to see it.
gjr1961 - Wed May 10, 2017 3:34 pm
Thank you Geno! You are so generous...it's awesome!
r8er4ever - Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:51 pm
dbonkers - Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:39 am
So we can't claim our birthday prizes until next year 2018 correct?
My Birthday is Tuesday June 20th.
crushadmin - Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:25 pm
Correct - this is so that everyone has at least a full year to get more active and boost their birthday bonuses ready for next year ... and so it is fair to everyone including those that only recently had a birthday and would have to wait nearly a year anyway
Happy Birthday for Tuesday You will still get your automatic extra CC points birthday bonus
NonoNanette - Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:37 pm
And just to clairify, those with 2018 birthdays prior to May 1st will have to wait until 2019 to claim?
crushadmin - Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:34 pm
Yes, that is correct Nono ...
The idea of this is that people start posting and taking part more and more to build up their birthday bonuses - and this will in turn generate more income that will pay for the birthday bonuses
You will note that in the calculation though, ALL previous activity and posts are also included in the total calculation. However, there is more weighted on the past years since your last birthday when the calculation is made.
The birthday estimation page simply shows 365 days back from "now" (the point in time you view the page) ... so you would expect this to increase as your (topic/posting) activity increases (or decrease if there is less activity) ...
I obviously couldn't back-date birthday bonuses as I have budgeted every month on paying out the max I could afford already .... so hence the year to give time for everyone to build up their bonuses and for me to be able to include this in budgeting
I hope that clarifies everything but of course let me know if there are any other questions.
NonoNanette - Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:25 pm
Thanks Geno. I was quite sure that was the case and I totally understand the reasons for it.
Powered by CBACK Orion based on phpBB © 2001 phpBB